RULES OF CONDUCT
- All students must be clean and neatly dressed and should come in proper uniform.
- Every student should bring their school diary daily. If a pupil loses the diary, a new diary should have to be purchased.
- Students should not scratch or spoil the desk or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher immediately. Any damage done should be made good by the one who does it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is not advisable to bring valuables (like expensive watches or costly jewellery) to school.
- Students should behave in a courteous manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet the teachers when they meet them.
- A student who uses unfair means or gives assistance in any form during a Test will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- Parents and Guardians may not visit their wards or their teachers in the classrooms.
- No cell phones, I-pods or other any electronics gadgets should be brought in to the school without the permission of the Principal.
- Remarks by the Principal or Teacher should be noted and signed by the parents.
- Children are not allowed to be taken away from the school, during school hours unnecessarily.
- Rules Concerning Absence
- Leave of absence is not granted except on PRIOR WRITTEN APPLICATION from parents / guardians. For leave of absence for more than 3 days, a letter of application must be sent.
- Absence from school prior to a Test (and on Saturdays that are marked as class days) will adversely affect the student’s grade in the tests.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for a month or more renders the student liable to have their name struck off the rolls.
- All are expected to attend class on the opening day after each of the vacations. Those absent because of sickness must inform the school before or on the re-opening day and submit a medical certificate during the period of illness.
A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting his/her to rejoin class
- Uniform Rules
|LKG TO V||Boys||Multi Colour Checked Shirt||Grey Half Pants||Black Shoes and Grey Socks|
|Girls||Grey Checked Shirt||Grey pinafore||Black Shoes and Grey Socks|
|VI to XII||Boys||Grey Checked Shirt||Grey Full Pants||Black Shoes and Grey Socks|
|Girls||Grey Checked Churidhar with Overcoat||Grey Full Pants||Black Shoes and Grey Socks|